C.I. Takiron Corporation (hereinafter “Company”) believes it is the Company’s social responsibility to protect the names, addresses, and other personal information (hereinafter “personal information) provided by its customers, business partners, shareholders, and others. In addition to observing the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, we work to properly protect and manage personal information as explained below.
1.Use of Personal Information
The Company uses personal information only for the following purposes and as necessary to carry out the Company’s business.
- To provide the Company’s products and services
- To provide and propose information regarding the Company’s products and services
- To plan and develop the Company’s products and services, and carry out surveys regarding the use of the Company’s products and services
- To fulfill the Company’s obligations and exercise the Company’s rights based on laws and contracts
- To contact and inform customers and others who have dealings with the Company
- To respond to inquiries and requests from customers and others
- To inform of events held by the Company
- To contact shareholders, to make and otherwise manage shareholder data
- To manage activities for the hiring of Company employees and manage personnel
2.Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the individual’s prior consent, except in the cases below.
- When requested according to law to provide personal information
- When it is necessary to protect the life, person, or assets of a person and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public hygiene or advance the healthy rearing of children and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organization or local government, or a person who has been commissioned by such an organization to carry out work specified by laws and regulations, and there is the possibility that obtaining the individual’s consent would result in the hindrance of such work
- When personal information is obtained for the purpose of providing it to a third party and information is easily accessible, or informed in advance, regarding how the information is to be used, what data is to be provided, how the data is to be provided, the location to be notified to stop the provision
- When the Company determines that it is appropriate to provide personal information, within the scope necessary to carry out intended work, to a business partner commissioned to carry out the work
- When the Company uses personal information in cooperation with affiliated companies (see 3.)
- When provided to continue business due to a merger or other such event
3.Shared Use of Personal Information
Within the scope necessary for uses in 1., above, the Company may use personal information in cooperation with the affiliated companies listed below. The Company takes responsibility for the management of personal information with regard to this use in cooperation.
SANWA SIGNWORKS CO., LTD., C.I. AGRO CO., LTD., CIK NANOTEK CORPORATION, C.I.TAKIRON LOGISTICS CO., LTD., C.I. MATEX CORPORATION, DAIPLA Corporation, DAIPLA TEC. CO., LTD., DAIPLA WINTES CO., LTD., DAILITE CO., LTD., TAKIRON ENGINEERING CO., LTD., TAKIRON KC HOME IMPROVEMENT CO., LTD. , TAKIRON TECH CO., LTD. , TAKIRON POLYMER CO., LTD., TAKIRON MATEX CO., LTD., TAKIRON-ROWLAND LIMITED, NIPPON POLYESTER CO., LTD., HOKKAI DAIPLA CO., LTD., HOKKAIDO SANPLUS CO., LTD., BONPACK CO., LTD., YOKOBI CO., LTD., Takiron Plastics (Changzhou) Co., Ltd., Shanghai C.I. Kasei Trading Company Ltd., Shanghai CIK Electronics Co., Ltd., SHANGHAI SANPLUS PLASTIC CO., LTD., BONLEX EUROPE S.r.l、Bonset America Corporation, Bonset Latin America S.A., PT. TAKIRON INDONESIA
4.Safe Management of Personal Information
The Company has established internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information, appointed a person to be responsible for the management and protection of personal information, and has taken measures to establish a management system to protect personal information held by the Company. To prevent leaks, loss, damage or destruction of, or unlawful access to, personal information, the Company strives for necessary and appropriate safe management in line with internal regulations.
5.Continual Improvement of Initiatives Regarding the Protection of Personal Information
The Company continually reviews and strives to improve its initiatives regarding the protection of personal information.
6.Contact Regarding Personal Information
For requests about the disclosure, purpose of use, correction, addition, deletion, erasure, stoppage of use, stoppage of provision to third parties (hereinafter together referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) of personal information held by the Company, or complaints regarding the handling of personal information, or other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following department.
|CSR & Compliance Department|| C.I. Takiron Corporation
2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-6029 Japan
|Hours||9:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday (Japan time)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday, holidays, New Year’s season and other days specified by the Company